1. Choose the products that you like and add them tothe basket.
2. Having chosen all the goods that you like, press “Order”.
3. The following information must be entered in the order fields: Buyer’s name, surname, address, contact telephone number and e-mail.
4.When ordering custom-labelled apparel or custom-made branded souvenirs, the following information must be entered in additional order fields: apparel size selected from the offered size list (S, M, L, XL, XXL), indicating in the comments section all the custom information: name or surname, number, information to be placed on a business card, other personal information, also indicating in a separate field whether you would like to have the goods delivered to you via self-service parcel terminals of our partner Omniva (paid service subject to a fee of EUR 3.90), or you plan on picking up the goods free of charge at: VšĮ Futbolo klubas “Vilnius”, J. Basanavičiaus g. 26, Vilnius.
5. Click “Submit Order”.
6. The store’s administrator will send an order confirmation and an invoice for payment to your specified e-mail address.
7. Use the bank of your choice to make a money transfer for the goods to the store’s bank account indicated in the invoice received. Nota bene: the ordered custom-made items will be produced or shipped only after receiving your payment for the goods and shipping costs (if delivery to Omniva self-service parcel terminal was selected).
8.Having received your payment, we will send the goods using services of our partner Omniva to a specific Omniva self-service parcel terminal.
9.Pick up the goods from Omniva self-service parcel terminal of your choice.
10. For more information on the purchase conditions of goods, call (8) 652 055 96.